Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I become a member?
- What membership options are available?
- How do I renew a membership?
- How do I cancel a membership?
- How to unsubscribe from reoccurring payments?
- How do I delete my account?
- Forgot your username or password?
How do I become a member?
To become a member please go to the Join Us page and choose one of the membership plans available.
What membership options are available?
There are 2 different membership options and one free non-member user account.
- FLU Member (Reoccurring Payment Plan) – This is our most convenient membership payment plan. The RP Membership will keep track of your membership status and dues by auto-renewing your membership at the end of your term.
- FLU Member (One Time Payment Plan) – The OTP Membership allows you to become a member for one term by making a one time payment. You will need to login and purchase this option again after your membership has expired. Note: This option is for one term only. If you try to renew before your term has entered the “expiring member” mode, then your start date will re-set to the time of renewal and you will lose the remainder of time left on the previous membership. We suggest waiting until your previous term has entered this stage before renewing this option.
- Non-Member User Account (Free) – A user account simply allows you to make purchases in our online shop. Note: This option does not make you a FLU Member. You will need to purchase a FLU Membership to access member only events, promotions and news.
How do I renew a membership?
The easiest way to renew your membership is to sign-up for reoccurring payments. The reoccurring payment plan keeps track of your membership and dues for you.
Otherwise you will need to go to our renew your membership page and sign-up for another one-time payment.
How do I cancel a membership?
- If you have enrolled in the one time payment membership plan, you can simply choose not renew your membership at the end of your term.
- If you have enrolled in the reoccurring payment plan, then you will need to unsubscribe from the reoccurring payment option. You may also unsubscribe by logging into your Paypal account and follow the steps outlined here.
How to unsubscribe from reoccurring payments?
How do I delete my account?
You can delete your entire account by logging in and going to the Edit Profile page. Deleting your account through the edit profile page will only remove you from our system. If you are enrolled in our reoccurring membership option, you will still need to unsubscribe from the reoccurring payments via PayPal.
Forgot your username or password?
If you have forgotten your password or username you can retrieve that information by clicking “Forgot Password” in the login window. You will be prompted to enter your email address to receive a new password. Please make sure you enter the same email you registered with as a member and click the reset button. Your username and new password will be sent to your member registered email address.